About Me

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ministry-To-Children.com

First of all, before I introduce you guys to an awesome ministry, I want to thank Tony at SBCVoices.com for listing my blog on the SBC Blog Directory.  I truly appreciate his help as I try to build my blog into a ministry that can truly promote discipleship, family values, ministry opportunities, and more and help reach others to Christ and teach the Word to believers that may follow my writings.

In response to my email to him, Tony responded and also brought this ministry to my attention.  Anyone that knows me well or has looked at the first few posts on my blog knows that I love kids and I am passionate about doing all I can to make sure children know the love of God.  So when I took one look at Tony's site, Ministry-To-Children.com, I knew I had to share it with others. 

Ministry-To-Children.com is full of coloring pages, crafts, lesson ideas, games, and much more - all for free.  Please check out Ministry-To-Children.com and let Tony and those working with him on the site know how much you appreciate this valuable free resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment